A lot of leaks occur at the Dispenser area, when routine maintenance occurs within the dispenser area and dispenser cabinets. Many of these areas are overlooked and then when a state inspection occurs, they are found and noted as an NOV.
Your dispenser area inspection is just as important as the inspections that occur at your sump areas. Many don’t realize that the fuel that can accumulate under the dispenser cabinets can become a major fire hazard!!
Areas of concerns: “Is my dispenser area?”
- Clean and empty of water, product and debris?
- Is there any leaks occurring under my dispenser or around my dispenser?
- Are there any safety hazards that could occur around the other dispensers/public?
- Is my dispenser piping in good condition and breach free?
- Are my flex connectors or metal piping not in contact with soil or water or have CP protection installed?
As a part of our overall inspection process, PS&C certified technicians will perform a visual inspection of your dispenser areas. Our inspections occur with full documentation of your problem areas, along with picture documentation for supporting help.
PS&C works in conjunction with many service companies within our areas of service to allow you adjoining support of getting the areas of concerns and problems resolved and cleaned up!!