PS&C offers a steady and challenging career path. We have many career opportunities and offer continuing education for those self-starting individuals who are looking for a challenge and ready for change. If you like a fast-paced, high performance work environment, consider PS&C.
PS&C strives to maintain the best qualified technicians. We accept applications year round for licensed and experienced technicians, or for the right person that will receive on-site training.
Our in-field service technician(s) perform all required state/federal test requirements on underground storage tanks meeting mandated due dates for compliance inspections.
PS&C technicians are licensed to meet manufacturer and state requirements for completion of testing procedures.
On–site training available.
- Able to work under supervision and independently
- Excellent driving record
- Clean criminal history
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Position requires stooping, bending, kneeling, climbing of ladders
- Able to use hand and power tools
- Follow strict safety and technical protocols
- Extensive travel in company-furnished vehicle
- Ability to be away from home for a week at a time, with company-paid travel expenses.
- Medical Insurance & Cell Phone (Off-Set) Bonus
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Well Paid Days
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Certification Program
- Company Furnished Vehicle (If required)
- Company Uniform Program (Service technicians)
Once you have completed the application click